BOSCH SERVICE SOLUTIONS, INC.
Established in 1985 as a monitoring center and provider of communication services, Bosch Communication Center has evolved over the past few decades into a successful international provider of Business Process Outsourcing services
By steadily expanding our areas of expertise, we have transformed ourselves into a leading solution provider across a wide range of different industries. That’s why we decided to change our name to Bosch Service Solutions as of September 1, 2014.
We also see this change in name as expressing a promise to our customers that we will constantly strive to exceed their expectations with our innovative, comprehensive service solutions.
We are a leading international supplier of Business Process Outsourcing solutions for complex, technology-driven services. In addition, we develop, implement, and operate new and innovative business models in cooperation with our clients.
Our unique competence profile
360° solution know-how
Bosch global network of 40,000 engineers
More than 10,000 IT experts worldwide
60 business consultants (process redesign, user experience management, business modeling)
Global network of communication, monitoring, trust, and data centers
Bosch quality standards and quality gates in project management
Highest security and data protection standards
5,000 highly skilled and committed communication and monitoring agents handling over 90 million transactions per year
Capability management and continuous training
State-of-the-art workforce management
Take responsibility: Receive and professionally respond to user inquiries and requests via telephone, email, and case tracking system with speed, accuracy and proficiency (mobility services)
* Reliable implementation: Follow up on open cases/ tickets to ensure proper response and satisfactory resolution, keep detail oriented documents regarding problems and solutions for reference
* Conscientious coordination: Keep customer updated of case status and resolution times
* Personality: stress resistance in emergency situations, team player, pleasant disposition and strong customer service attitude, pro-active, positive “can do” attitude, intercultural competence
* Knowledge and experience: 1-2 years’ experience in customer service
* Working practice: strong attention to details, quality-conscious and results-driven
* Languages: Business English & Mandarin
* Education: Bachelor’s degree in any field
* Schedule: Shifting schedule, amenable to working weekends and holidays
Kindly attach your resume in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.