Description of the company
We want to become # 1 in the minds and hearts of families in the Netherlands.
That is our vision. Our mission is to make the lives of families in the Netherlands more beautiful and easier.
Our customers tell us that happiness is not only in big moments, but in the small things: a spontaneous pillow fight, a compliment or a hug. That is why we offer customers space every day for surprisingly beautiful moments. That is our purpose. This is how we want to make a difference
Are you able to show the Wehkamp where and how we can win! In this role you support the organization in achieving their goals.
- You decide on the basis of data analysis how our brands and categories perform and more importantly, why they perform!
- By analyzing all market information, learnings from previous years and launches of new products, you know what kind of campaigns we should be running in which week and whether the current campaigns should be shortened or extended;
- You convey your vision of the commercial market moments in a convincing way to the various stakeholders;
- You know how our competitors are performing. Why do our competitors outperform Wehkamp in certain respects or not?
- Have a minimum university (academic) working and thinking level, preferably demonstrable with a relevant university degree;
- You are competent and know how to present your advice;
- Strong affinity with data (Preferably experience Databricks, SAS and / or Tableau);
- Affinity with customer journeys and market research;
- You have extensive experience with the analysis of commercial data;
- Experience with both a brand and the agency side is a plus.
To be successful in this position you like to work in a team, show your ambition and take the lead based on your knowledge. You do not lose sight of the practical and commercial usefulness
What happens after your application?
The process for this vacancy is as follows:
- Do your expectations and our wishes match? Then we invite you for a first interview
- When you and we are enthusiastic, we schedule an extensive meeting with you.
- After this you will hear from us as soon as possible if we see you as our colleague. In that case we will make you an offer. If that is not the case, you will of course receive good feedback from us that you can use.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Sander Westenberg (Call / Whatsapp) on 06-4850 8600.
Wehkamp does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of Wehkamp without a valid written query from our HR Department, are considered public information.
No compensation will be owed to the aforementioned parties if a candidate is accepted whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.