Greg Costikyan says that games “are an art form in which participants, termed players, make decisions in order to manage resources through game tokens in the pursuit of a goal.”
If you think about it, your career also a game, right?
What we’re saying is to level up. How?
Level up to a Marketing Lead “Avatar”, being part of a publishing game company, leader in their industry.
What would your “avatar” do on a day to day basis?
- Lead the marketing team and expertise in the studio through the game development lifecycle
- Handling marketing budgets and define the KPI goals
- Design, deploy and roll out retention marketing campaigns
- Working closely with Live Operation team, external and internal agencies, Art team and Business Intelligence team
- Maximise ROI of the marketing campaigns through partners and vendors
- Create the brand communication, promotional programs, advertising content through the game’s lifecycle.
To reach this stage, you should have passed the below levels:
- Level 1: English Proficiency
- Level 2: 5 years in a Marketing role
- Level 3: Mastering managing a team
- Level 4: Experience in User Acquisition and retention campaigns
- Level 5: Mastering projects, budgets and tight deadlines
*Extra credits: Experience working in the gaming industry