Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments.
Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of 1400 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 19 offices worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values of inspiration, simplicity and integrity:
Our Munich based Supply Chain Management Team is looking for a Master Data Associate.
Any system can only be as good as the data behind it. As Master Data Associate you are responsible for the central maintenance of all material master data. You have to understand the holistic structure of products just as well as the associated supply chain processes.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop a comprehensive understanding of business processes. The close cooperation with R&D and product management during the release of new products and the subsequent support of the operational departments is an exciting and varied task.
Your main duties will include:
- Maintenance of SAP material master data and bill of materials
- Supervise other departments in master data activities in SAP
- Coordinate product releases and product changes in our SAP system
- Act as interface between R&D, product management and our operational departments
- Identify master data related training needs and provide trainings
- Continuously work on process improvements
- Successfully completed a commercial education or similar qualification
- SAP knowledge including material master, bill of materials, configurations and subsequent processes
- Good knowledge of MS office applications
- Analytical thinking and good process comprehension
- The ability to deliver high quality results under tight deadlines
- Excellent, pro-active communication habits
- Effective communication skills in German and English
- working in a team of great colleagues who help and support each other
- seeing your contribution making a positive impact on the daily work of clinicians around the world
- 30 days of vacation, plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- flexible working hours
- free gym courses with showers and changing rooms
- secure bicycle storage room
- unlimited coffee, tea and water
- excellent subsidized restaurant
- regular after-work, team & company events
- comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
A position at Brainlab means that you’ll be part of a professional business environment working together with an excellent international team. You will be a valued member of a team of likeminded individuals. You’ll be assessed fairly and given great opportunities based on your performance.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including a motivation letter, your first available start date and desired salary.
Contact person: Ariadna Pijoan