CPM Field Marketing Ltd
Great flexible, part time merchandising work available from 23rd November until the end of the year, calling into Grocery stores in your area, merchandising Diageo drinks brands. £10.09 per hour (includes holiday pay).
Ideal location: Pontyclun CF72
Store locations to be visited: Pontyclun, Llantrisant and surrounding areas
What will I be doing?
You will be representing great products such as Smirnoff, Baileys and Gordons, which sell fast in the run up to Christmas, so your role is vital in ensuring the maximum sales potential of each store is realised.
Your visits to the store will help ensure the products are out ‘on shelf’ in key areas so that customers are able to easily purchase them. You will also set up promotional displays where required.
In a typical call you will:
* Check the brief prior to the call, making sure you understand what has been agreed for that store and the products
* Sign into the store and introduce yourself to the key store contacts and discussing the products with them to help build their awareness of the full range of products.
* Ensure products are out on the shelves and displays by merchandising up to 10 cases of stock per hour.
* Check promotional displays and materials are in store as agreed and put up any additional items required.
* Provide feedback on your achievements in the store and how you have made a difference, by taking before and after photo’s.
* At the end of the call upload your photos and answer questions about the call on our mobile app (You must use your own smartphone (Android or Apple)
You will be fantastic in this role if you:
* Have a few hours spare each week and you would relish the chance to work with a market leading global drinks brand.
* Are happy to work in busy supermarkets at the busiest time of the year and are tenacious enough to be able to resolve any problems you may find in store.
* Are great at talking to people, helping you to build relationships in store and ultimately achieve the goals for your visit.
* Are flexible. Whilst the calls will normally take 1 hour, you will also have some autonomy, as there will be times when you need to spend longer in store to get the right results, so you can use your initiative to decide when this would be time well spent and share what you have achieved.
We will support you:
You will also receive a full brief before the work, via a paid 1-hour training session online and over the phone with one of our Diageo Field Team, ensuring you fully understand what is needed from you to carry out the job. You will also have the ongoing support of a Field Manager to help you with any queries that may arise during the campaign.
Anticipated number of hours per week:
Weeks 1 – 3 = 6 Hours
Week 4 = 9 Hours
Weeks 5 & 6 = 3 Hours
If you are available on all the above weeks and are happy to use your smartphone to report in, then please don’t delay, apply today as we are calling applicants!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.