You may not know our name but we can guarantee you know our work – all we do has a positive impact on life, health and the environment.
Eurofins is by your side every day, from the food you eat to the medicines you rely on. We work with the biggest companies in the world, making sure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
We are looking for natural born leaders that inspire passion in unique individuals. Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success. We encourage independent thinkers who challenge the status quo and never accept the market’s or the company’s “usual way of doing things”.
We are looking for a senior professional with extensive experience in designing and implementing Microsoft 365 services.
You will support users in an O365 hybrid implementation by testing and troubleshooting issues with O365 cloud technologies, such as OneDrive, Teams and SharePoint.
You will also act as vendor technical support for Priority 1 incidents and requests.
We are looking for someone with a customer-oriented attitude, a quick learner who can think outside of the box.
Ideally you should be used to work in a fast-paced environment with a career track record of engineering, deploying, and maintaining business critical systems.
- Design and implement Microsoft 365 services, Security & Compliance’s, Users and Licenses
- Plan Office 365 workloads and applications Teams, Groups, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, …)
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve connection, reliability, or performance issues;
- Contact vendor technical support for Priority 1 incidents and requests
- Develop (PowerShell) scripts to automate repetitive administration tasks
- Participate in an after-hours on-call support rotation and implement solutions (upgrades, new releases, etc), patching and deployment activities after hours as needed
- Validate system upgrades and patches when required
- Partner with other infrastructure team members to learn, develop and enhance the skills needed to support software-based infrastructure
- Ensure that IT services are delivered effectively to business customers
- Deliver quality documentation allowing for smooth day-to-day operations
- Perform system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all involved infrastructure resources
- Ensure that performance, scalability, and security is maintained and optimized
- Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery wherever possible
- Participate in disaster recovery plan and practice of recovery operations
- Consult with senior peers to learn through experience
- Partner with key vendors to maintain an understanding of new technology and leading practices
- Cooperate closely with other Zone / Regional / Group IT Infrastructure resources in Eurofins
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/IT, or comparable field
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator certification
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in designing, migrating and delivering Microsoft cloud solutions on Azure and Office 365 platforms
- Knowledge of all major Microsoft 365 Services (Exchange, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint Online: capacity planning, installing, configuring, administering and migrating)
- Knowledge of MDM, Intune, etc.
- Knowledge of MS Azure fundamentals
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft IIS, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and basic network concepts
- Project management experience of implementing and maintaining Office 365 solutions
- Experience in the development of technical and user documentation
- Experience with scripting (PowerShell, or other) to assist in the automation of tasks
- Knowledge of emerging security trends and passion for technology
- A good understanding of ITIL-based processes
- Familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements (GxP, GDPR, …) is a plus
- Excellent writing and communication skills (fluent spoken and written English)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to interact effectively and work efficiently with people at all levels in an organization (internal employees, contractors, managers, 3rd parties, etc)
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems, and translate technical issues into understandable business language for end users;
- Must be able to work in a team environment with a “can do” attitude, in an amorphous environment; embraces change; resilient for setbacks
- Able to multi-task and prioritize (within tight timelines and high client expectations), provide clear and documented status updates/metrics to management
- Knowledge of laboratory (or similar regulated/controlled environment) operations and processes is a plus
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services.
It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
The Group has an annual turnover of more than 4 billion Euro, with more than 800 laboratories and 50,000 staff operating across 50 countries.
What we offer:
- A permanent position in a dynamic working environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged.
- The ability to progress and gain increased areas of responsibility (within the Program and the Eurofins Group).
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.