Kufar is part of the international media group Adevinta , which aims to change people’s lives for the better. We create a local product taking into account the experience of more than 30 companies in different countries of the world available to us.
Kufar has been operating since 2012 and has already become the largest ad platform in the country, which every day benefits more than 600K residents of Belarus. We develop the resource so that acquisitions are profitable, transactions are safe, ads are noticeable, and sellers quickly find their buyers.
Our team consists of 120 specialists of different backgrounds, ages and interests, which makes it very diverse.
Values that fully describe the portrait of a Kufar employee:
- We are the team – Responsive: helping each other to cope with tricky tasks
- We are innovative – Resourceful: solving problems and inventing solutions
- We have integrity – Honest: we communicate openly with each other and with our partners
- We are here to win – Ambitious: set for the best result!
- We embrace differences – Open: embrace the world in all its diversity
The Product and Tech department employs 30 cool specialists (developers, QA specialists, designers, RM, analysts, etc.) and now we are looking for a business analyst who will communicate with customers and develop documentation.
We expect you to have:
- Work experience as a business analyst in software development for at least 1 year;
- Skills in identifying, analyzing, documenting requirements (Use Cases, User Stories);
- User interface prototyping skills;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to clearly formulate tasks;
- Ability to work both in a team and independently;
- Excellent communication skills: ability to argue and persuade;
- Correct oral and written language;
- High analytical skills;
- Proficiency in English, sufficient to communicate with foreign colleagues on a specialized subject;
- Initiative and energy.
• Daily communication with internal customers, collection and description of requirements;
• Development of project documentation (TOR, use cases, interface prototypes, related documents);
• Communication with the development team, designer, data analyst, PM at all stages of development;
• Preparation and implementation of user testing (interviews, focus groups, survey) – in order to identify the main values, needs, to test the concept / prototype / finished product;
• Examining the best similar solutions when drafting requirements.
What do we offer:
- Partial remote work;
- Office overlooking st. A revolutionary, comfortable workplace, various seating areas and food in the refrigerator;
- Apple technology;
- Knowledge exchange with international colleagues from Adevinta;
- Prospects for horizontal and vertical career development in the company;
- Sports compensation;
- 6 Sick days a year;
- English language training;
- Medical insurance;
- Netflix and Safari Books corporate accounts;
- Wages pegged to the euro.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.