Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices.
Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
1. We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
2. We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
3. We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
5. Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that ‘our diversity makes us stronger’. We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day.
We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.
Mitie has a fantastic opportunity for a Mobilisation Manger.
You will be responsible for mobilisations of new contracts, demobilisation of existing contracts and project work for Business Services.
- Responsible for the management of all mobilisations and demobilisations within the region
- Support, advise and guide managers where required on correct mobilisation/demobilisation processes to follow
- Attend client mobilisation meetings to ensure company policy and procedures are adhered to
- ·Chair mobilisation/demobilisation internal and external weekly conference calls
- Ensure all aspects of the mobilisation/demobilisation of contracts are completed inline with company policy/procedures
- Assist the operational team as and when required with all TUPE in/out consultations
- Review costings to ensure all mobilisations are processed inline with the agreed financials
- Create/maintain trackers for audit purposes
- ·Provide detailed mobilisation/demobilisation updates to the business
- Monitor and guide the TUPE in/out process
- Ensure all TUPE employees complete onboarding successfully
- Build and maintain successful client relationships
- Consult with HR and QHSE colleagues on all contracts
- Drive best practice for all mobilisations/demobilisations
- Responsible for monitoring recruitment progress for all mobilisations
- Responsible for ordering new equipment and site files as part of the mobilisation process
- Monitor outgoing consultations have been completed for all demobilisations
- Monitor collection of equipment as part of the demobilisation process
- Complete/support various project work for Business Services
- To undertake any other related duties which are within the job holder’s capability, according to the needs of the business
- Ability to prioritise and manage high workloads in peak periods
- Experience of diary & time management
- Experience of creating MI reports
- Good experience of working with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- A Full UK Driving licence would be beneficial
It’s the little things that count –
On top of the usual rewards you’d expect to see from a large company, such as – holidays, pension, tax-free childcare schemes and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people’s well-being and enjoyment at work. A comprehensive training programme in place to support personnel development
Note: This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken.
A more detailed job description will be available at interview should you be successful in your application. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.