LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
- Guarantor to maintain in operational condition (MCO) of the services related to Monitoring Infrastructure and Monitoring Tools(counters, proxies, events,…)
- Escalade to Supervision Engineer when needed.
- Provide level 2 support in the event of escalation team and client
- Support for production releases or complex deployments in collaboration with Project Managers and Engineers: installation and verification of proper functioning (Project Scoping)
- Drafting of all documentation relating to its activity (operating procedures, SOP, problem / incident management, incident report, wiki …)
- Proposal for continuous improvement and optimization of procedures and processes supervision / event management / web statistics and shared emails)
- Participation in technology watch and the resulting technical recommendations relating to internal and external tools and infrastructures, in collaboration with the Engineers and the Team Manager.
- Good cooperation with other departments of the company and external contact
- Transmission of reliable, exhaustive and recurring reporting on the progress of his tasks to his hierarchy
- Daily filling out of the internal activity report for invoicing and activity load monitoring purposes
- To participate in on-call activities (Weekdays & Weekends)
- Technical excellence in accordance to the department’s lines of service; knowledge in IT architecture design
- Capacity to work independently as well as within a team to achieve set goals
- Flexibility & adaptability to the changing & various work settings
- Ability to analyze & synthesize information, attention to details
- Proactive & solution oriented
- Ability to organize workload efficiently & prioritize missions
- Written & spoken communication skills (cohesion & clarity, confidence in public speaking & presentation, good listener)
- Good written and spoken English and French
- Good Knowledge of Windows & Linux/Unix Operating System
- Basic connectivity test: ping, telnet, snmpwalk, tracert, OID…
- Mail Servers (POP/IMAP/SMTP) and Mail Relays
- DNS / Active Directory / LDAP
- Cloud Environments: AWS / Azure / GCP
- Selenium (Web Application automation)
- Scripting: Python / Bash / PowerShell
- Monitoring Tools: Zabbix / Site 24×7 / Datadog
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.