HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people.
With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
We’re looking for Morning Carers to support our local clients
Hemel Hempstead – Berkhamsted – Tring – Surrounding areas
Working from 6am-11am or 7am-12pm
Providing PERSONAL CARE – COMPANIONSHIP – CARE – SUPPORT
As a carer with our growing team you will benefit from:
– Minimum one hour visits – we don’t do 15 or 30 minute calls!
– You’ll visit regular clients at regular times building strong relationships
– Our pay rates range from £9.60 – £10.40 per hour
– We introduce you to new clients to make sure you feel confident and comfortable
– Your clients will be local to you – so no long commutes!
– You’ll receive holidays, paid mileage, company pension and discount scheme
– No previous experience is required – just the right attitude!
– Training – Our mentor team support and guide all new employees
– We support your career development and sponsor our Carers through QCF level 2
Responsibilities of a Carer:
– Support our local clients – ensuring they continue to live independently in their own homes for as long as possible
– Ensure that the environment in which they live is safe and clean
– Provide companionship based care and support
– Provide ongoing, continuity of care
– A real “people person” Naturally empathetic with a desire to make a positive difference to the lives of your clients
– You will need your own car for work use due to the nature of the role
– Whether you’ve worked in care previously or looking to start your care career, Home Instead is very different to most care providers and when you apply, our team will be happy to tell you why!
As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you’re looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients’ needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on ‘I’m Interested’.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.