TECHNAMO is a niche, young & dynamic IT service provider, VA SWaM certified, Microsoft Cloud Certified Partner, focused on providing IT Solutions & Services to government and commercial companies.
TECHNAMO is a Tier-I Contractor to provide IT Services to the Virginia govt. agencies (70+ entities) and contracted to provide services to state govt. New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Delaware, and Maryland govt. agencies.
Contact us: Chowdary email: [email protected] Ph: 703-957-6871, www.technamo.com
The Senior Developer is expected to take a lead role within the team, ensuring that programming best practices are being followed, prioritizing work effectively, addressing production issues in a timely manner, and writing system documentation when required.
The successful candidate should have strong communication skills to be effective in both technical and business requirement discussions.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Ability to develop web applications and backend services using C#, ASP.NET MVC, REST API, .NET Core, OData, Java Script, JQuery, Node.js, and CSS. Design and develop database objects in Oracle.
• Design and develop using appropriate software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability.
• Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high-quality software delivery.
• In-depth knowledge of system design patterns, tiered architecture, and testing practices.
• Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
• Ability to plan and manage projects. Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
• Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
• Work with project business and system analysts to clarify the requirements and then implement them.
o, Participate in code reviews.
o, Enforce standards and best practices.
o Participate in Agile SDLC
C# experience developing custom .Net applications (ASP.NET, MVC.NET, .NET Core) – Required 6 years.
Experience with ADO.Net and Entity Frameworks – Required 5 years.
Experience with Visual studio or VSCode – Required 7 years.
Experience with Oracle database – Required 2 years.
Experience with developing REST services and OData Services – Required 2 years.
Experience with Design Patterns and using MVC framework, Dependency Injection – Required 5 years.
Experience using Blazor framework to develop web apps with Blazor Server or Blazor WASM – Highly desired 1 year.
Experience with database development using SQL Server – Highly desired 2 years.
Experience with Agile SDLC best practices – Highly desired 1 year.
Experience working with TFS for purposes of source control and DevOps – Highly desired 1 year.
Experience with Automated Builds using Microsoft Team Foundation Server – Highly desired 2 years.
Experience with SSRS / SSAS / SSIS – Nice to have 1 year.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.