Over the last 20 years, Intelerad has grown into a leader of the medical imaging software industry. Our distributed solutions play a vital role in the delivery of healthcare across 11 time zones and 3 continents.
We take pride in being a world-class healthcare solutions company with more than 400 employees and over 1,000 customer sites. Our workplaces encourage growth and professional development.
We are Intelerad. Join us if you want to be the best version of yourself and make a difference in healthcare.
NetSuite is an integral part of our global financial process and we want to bring someone onboard who can ensure that we are utilizing the tool in the most efficient way.
We want to make life easier for our employees who use it! A NetSuite Administrator will help guide global rollouts of NetSuite as well as be accountable for post Go-Live enhancement projects to maximize the functionality of the system.
The NetSuite Admin will help define the strategic roadmap in addition to acting as the main point of contact to aide our internal users, create workflows, saved searched and provide reliable documentation.
· Help administer and configure NetSuite company-wide; create and maintain users, roles, permissions, perform updates, integration and configurations for forms and customers/contacts
· Provide initial NetSuite training for company users in Finance, Operations, Sales, and Client Services
· Configure NetSuite to meet business needs after rollout, including fields, page layouts, workflows, approvals, and validation rules
· Gather needs from Finance and Operations team and convert into projects
· Translate and refine Intelerad’ various Order to Cash and Procure-to-Pay, and multi-currency process flows • Assist with bringing in additional entities’ data into NetSuite and validate data
· Enhance existing functionality and improve processes
· Control data and access and maintain master data
· Manage NetSuite related user issues – roles changes, controls, and troubleshooting
· Develop, test, deploy customizations, custom objects, third-party tools, and new system functionality based on evolving business needs
· 2+ on work with NetSuite Administration, configuration, and development in complex business environments
· Knowledge of best practices in NetSuite roles, permissions, customer objects, scripting, workflows and reports
· Thorough comprehension of core Financial processes (P2P, O2C, R2R) and providing solutions to directors
· Project management, systems implementation and integration background
· Solid comprehension of the accounting and financial modules of NetSuite
- Strong analytical, communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen, especially at the financial level
- Motivated and results-oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Focus on quality
- Collaborative approach
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.