OfficeTeam is in the market for an ambitious Administrative Assistant who enjoys new challenges and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will take charge of a number of different office support and administrative duties as the Administrative Assistant.
This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic work environment, gain valuable work experience, and put your administrative skills to the test! This Administrative Assistant role is a short-term temporary opportunity and is located in the Vancouver, British Columbia area.
Your responsibilities in this role
– Back various projects for other employees
– Navigate through word processing, filing, and faxing
– Greet and direct visitors
– Answer telephone calls and return voicemails
– At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
– Proven ability to use the internet for research
– Comprehensive knowledge of Receptionist Duties
– Deep understanding of Microsoft Office
– Command of Administrative Assistance
– Applicant must be familiar with word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are a creative, dynamic company seeking an ambitious individual to come join our growing company. If you are a passionate self-starter that thrives in an innovative environment, we would love to hear from you! This position will be filled by the end of the week so contact us immediately!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf.
We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Job Reference : 05060-0011734233
Staffing Area : Office & Administrative
Call us at our branch office at 604.687.8367