About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials.
The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets.
Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2017 were $6.6 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
About Avery Dennison Retail Branding and Information Solutions
Avery Dennison Retail Branding and Information Solutions (RBIS) is a global leader in providing physical and digital labeling solutions that enable brands and retailers to address challenges and opportunities from source through to store, and in consumer engagement.
RBIS provides end-to-end solutions in predominantly the apparel and footwear industry and is a $1.7 billion division of Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY).
Its products include tickets, tags, woven and fabric labels, heat transfers, software, printers and consumables. The Intelligent Labels division that sits within RBIS is the world’s largest UHF RFID partner, with over 1750 patents and applications worldwide serving multiple industries across retail and industrial segments.
RBIS serves the global marketplace with operations in 50 countries, across six continents. For more information, visit www.averydennison.com/RBIS.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly & yearly sales, productivity, CCR & flexibility targets.
- Maintain Customer Services KPIs.
- Follow short and midterm strategy set by manager to meet evolving market; focus on market and customers.
- Maintain on time response to customers’ enquiries/orders/complaints (through emails, phone) following set guidelines.
- Take ownership of queries and proactively follow through to resolution.
- Ensure all customers’ queries are investigated and resolved; escalate issues to appropriate team members.
- Maintain professional working relationships and communication with internal and external customers.
- Work closely with Global Product Development, Production, Sales and Supply Chain team in order to meet customer expectations.
- Business graduate from any reputed University
- Positive attitude towards managing customers
- High level of communication, negotiation, planning skills
- Willing to travel different places where our customers have their factories
- 1-2 years of experience will be an added advantage
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Avery Dennison is an equal employment opportunity provider.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.