Concept Information Technology Limited
The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for:
– Completion of work place audits.
– Implementation of LEAN processes and continuous improvement.
– Instillation of H&S standards.
– Monitoring and management of KPI’s.
– Demonstrable understanding of resource modelling.
The ideal Operations Supervisor will be able to demonstrate the following:
– Excellent organisational skills and capability to multi-task.
– Good written and verbal communication skills.
– Capability with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel.
– Problem solving mentality.
Successful candidates will receive:
– Up to £25,000 as a basic salary.
– Flexible benefits scheme.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.