Optymyze provides a unified, no-code platform as a service for data, analytic, planning, and business process automation to enable the virtual workforce, automate the virtual enterprise, unify virtual operations, and help companies succeed in a virtual world.
Optymyze enables the virtual workforce with Out-of-the-box workflow, reporting, and other user apps, Non-technical setup of data, rules, models, and apps, End-to-end data automation and user app development and Multi-business, multi-industry solutions.
Optymyze scales data and analytic process automation for the virtual enterprise with a Shared data model for cloud and virtual data management, Democratized data and user app development, Data, analytic, planning, and business automation and Multi-cloud, multi-data scalability and elasticity.
Optymyze unifies Data Ops and DevOps for virtual operations with Continuous design and development, Continuous integration and deployment, High volume, velocity, and variety data operations and a Multi-platform, multi-system connected integration
This is you.
- Accountable – You take control of your responsibilities to meet deliverables and focus on the quality of your work.
- Oracle Knowledge – You have an expertise in the oracle database fundamentals across 12C, 19C versions and can effectively use the knowledge/expertise in the development tasks.
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced environments. You are excited by change and can adapt quickly to drive continuous improvement.
- Expert Communicator – You have excellent written and spoken communication skills and can easily convey meaning to internal and external stakeholders.
- Smart – You have a degree in B.E./B.Tech from a premium institute with 3 years of experience in Oracle DB operational support.
This is what you’ve done.
- Deployment – You have experience liaising with the customer technical representatives and provide recommendations to client on deployment of new features. You have also supported Oracle DB on Linux with a working knowledge of AWS and preferably have a certification on Oracle DB
- Implementation – You have created, managed requests on ITSM tool and implemented the changes as applicable, test the changes and handover to customer Oracle Database Technology operations management.
- Recovery – You have executed Back-up and recovery, data archiving/purging to the highest level.
- Escalation – You have L3 level experience in handling escalation to the applications groups.
- Performance tuning – You have experience performing Database performance tuning, transitions / transformations.
- Troubleshooting – You have an excellent troubleshooting skill on Oracle DB Downtime/Parameter Management, User Management, Housekeeping, Database Refresh Object Management Table, Index, partition, etc.
- Support – You have given High Availability configuration support, Instance Load balancing, cluster maintenance DB patching, coordination and release support.
This is us.
- Entrepreneurial – An entrepreneurial culture where you are encouraged to try new ideas and to quickly fail in the spirit of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Innovative – A team of smart colleagues that challenges status quo and shares a passion to innovate, be the best, and win.
- Visionary – A place where you are expected to make an impact at all levels and to redefine the box–not just think outside of it
- Successful – An industry-leading, renown and respected company with huge market opportunities