PALO ALTO NETWORKS
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better.
We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
- Processes hardware, software and support orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Complies with PANW’s internal order booking policy and SOX procedures
- Works closely with the Sales Operations department to resolve any customer purchase order/quote issues
- Manages backlog daily
- Reconciles discrepancies in orders and shipments
- Participates in staff meetings
- Drives departmental goals and objectives
- Works closely with internal cross-functional groups and contract manufacturer to resolve any fulfillment issues
- Works with IT to drive system enhancements to allow for ease of booking
- Meets all internal SLAs (especially 24-hour turn-around time and 99.95% booking accuracy)
- Effectively uses case management tool to process orders and inquiries
- Supports Finance in solving A/R discrepancies, sales order related issues, etc.
- Background in operations, customer service, order fulfillment/management and back end supply chain (Includes understanding of contract manufacturer / 3PL fulfillment model)
- Experience with SAP is a huge plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Understanding of basic revenue recognition principles
- Experience with Backlog Management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Team-oriented attitude with a proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Organizational ability. Attention to detail and consistent follow-through on tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related job experience
- Excellent computer skills (Google suite)
- Computer aptitude to learn new tools as needed
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected].
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.