Avvaron specializes in business phone systems and applications, Cloud PBX, VoIP/SIP Trunks, website design and hosting services. We provide custom and turnkey solutions at the design level through installation, training, upgrades, and ongoing support for business communications and surveillance systems.
We are seeking bright, hardworking, energetic, motivated, passionate, customer-oriented Technical Sales Representatives that have what it takes to seek smart opportunities and provide relative solutions that help businesses save money, attract new clients, increase productivity, enhance their image, and improve customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will lead the account development and penetration strategy for assigned customers or regions. They should be skilled at building and maintaining relationships with clients and work to provide exceptional customer service to clients.
Sell services where technical knowledge is required in such areas of web development and telecommunications. Telecom sales knowledge/experience preferred. Sales candidates must be excited, self-motivated, confident, disciplined, resilient, and tenacious leaders that have a passion for technology and solution selling.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers through various means including business directories, targeted lists, CRM software, referrals, participating in networking events, and attending trade shows and conferences
- Will be provided company-issued “warm” leads, but the candidate will also be responsible for finding own leads through cold-calling, networking, etc.
- Emphasize product features, capabilities, and limitations based on analysis of customer’s needs
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs and to promote products and services
- Ability to close new leads through solution-selling to small, medium & large customers with the ability to negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements
- Foster relationships with new clients through contract negotiations and installation
- Reach agreed upon monthly sales goals
- Complete expense reports and sales reports
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of the latest developments
- Create sales material and customized presentations to present to customers
- Complete online sales training to obtain solution-selling certifications
- Continual education on new and existing products and services
- Knowledge and passion for telecommunications, sales, customer service, marketing, IT or other related fields preferred
- Business or technical degree preferred
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing principles and methods for promoting, demonstrating, and selling products and services- including but not limited to: prospecting, negotiating, and closing techniques, marketing strategies, product presentations, and sales control systems Knowledge of customer and personal service principles- including but not limited to: customer needs assessment, meeting the quality standard for services, evaluation of customer satisfaction, building rapport, and maintain customer relationships
- Familiarity with CRM platforms, Salesforce preferred
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to self-motivate and self-manage
- Strong judgment, decision-making, and negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills- identify, evaluate and implement solutions to complex problems
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. This is a commission only based, remote opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.