We started Refyne with the mission of helping people of India adopt not only the idea of financial wellness but also build a lifestyle around it.
We are a country backed by hundreds of millions of employees who come from diverse fields and together make our country move forward. It’s this joint effort that makes us one of the most prominent economies in the world.
We want to enable people by bringing transparency to their financials – accessible right in the palm of their hand. Our product informs the customer about how much they earn real-time and helps them access their earnings as and when they need it.
We strongly believe this access is every employee’s right. We help customers understand their spending patterns and use the most advanced yet simple-to-use technology to keep them on top of their finances.
We, at Refyne, are building a platform that will not only improve people’s financial management but also put them in the driver’s seat to control their financial position.
By avoiding debt trap from payday loans companies, high-interest microlenders and by giving them exposure to better and personalised financial products, Refyne is building a better and sustainable financial behaviour.
Last but not the least, we’re building an inclusive platform that gives everyone the same opportunity to be financially healthy, irrespective of how new they may be to the formal financial system.
Refyne is backed by some of the most marquee investors from around the world. They believe in our mission and have successfully implemented this model in other countries allowing us to learn from the best.
We deliver Refyne service to workers by partnering with their employers to allow instant access to their earned wages. To scale, we have established partnerships with Payroll companies who offer Refyne to their customer base.
A perfect example of the ideal candidate would be an intrapreneur, out-of-the-box thinker and a digital wizard. We’re looking for someone who enjoys the freedom to innovate and wants to drive a fast-paced work environment as a leader.
Being a young startup, we’re looking for an individual who has a good risk appetite and continuously tries to implement new things with an eye for detail. In our industry, data is the secret sauce and will drive all the decision making.
The candidate must catch the pulse of the customers, understand their needs and position the company strategically in the market. The candidate would be expected to design initiatives that reach, educate and nurture Refyne’s relationship with employees or employers.
The paid marketing expert will be responsible for the day-to-day management of paid digital marketing campaigns at Refyne, which can include paid search, display and social advertising strategies across both B2B and B2C.
The expert will be responsible for creating and optimizing paid media channels to support the digital department in Refyne’s growth goals.
The person will help drive growth and success for Refyne on digital platforms. Their role is important as it is an integral part of the development and management of having an effective digital strategy as well as effective media buying.
- Drive and manage all paid B2B, B2C and channel partnership campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance.
- Developing, executing, and optimizing cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch
- Working cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
- Providing ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media OKRs
- Building out media buys for various ad platforms and overseeing the day-to-day execution of paid media with guidance from the head of marketing
- Overseeing and managing the overall budget for paid media with reporting to head of marketing
- Conducting in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
- Ensure successful campaigns by managing bids and budgets to successfully meet the predefined OKRs
- Optimise campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment.
- Identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition – with an ‘implement’, ‘test’, and ‘measure’ mindset.
- Test different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce our product for each target group.
- Build and run A/B tests across the landing page, ad pages and the homepage.
- Work alongside the development and design team to optimise, build and manage the Refyne website, conversion funnels and creative testing
- Be up to date on the latest PPC and SEO changes and policy revisioned and be able to act and change strategy accordingly
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in paid marketing
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to deliver high-volume of quality work
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and data skills
- Must be competent in Martech and bidding platforms
- Facebook ads knowledge
- Linkedin ads knowledge
- Google Ads knowledge, Google & Firebase Analytics and SEO optimisation
Important metrics for a Paid Media Specialist
- On-site conversions
- Cost per click performance
- Impressions/total reach
- Website traffic
- Social media platform source optimisation
- Manage and optimize fully loaded CAC
Benefits of working with Refyne:
- Be the part of an experienced founding team that has a highly successful startup track-record
- Work with a team backed by some of the best global investors
- Flexible working hours; we are well-equipped to allow our teams to work remotely, whenever they want
- Competitive salary with other employment perks
- Be part of the team that is on the path of creating India’s first real-time, on-demand salary platform
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.