Easygenerator empowers organizations to unlock and share their knowledge online. We do this by simplifying and accelerating their learning development. At Easygenerator, we offer educated validated learning tools combined with unparalleled personalized support.
We are growing approximately 100% per year. It is our ambition to become the global category leader in authoring tools. To realize our ambitious goals we are looking for a Paid Search Specialist to join our marketing department.
You are a data-driven and creative Paid Search Manager with excellent analytical and communication skills. You will be working together with our Head of Growth Marketing, Campaign Manager, SEO Manager and Copywriter to help bring the marketing of Easygenerator to the next level.
In a nutshell, these will be your responsibilities:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor campaigns
- Search and Display campaigns localization for new markets launches
- 3+ years of experience in a performance marketing role
- Bachelor degree or higher in marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field
- Experience in running Search campaign in multiple languages
- Established track record of analytical ability to interpret data and insights
- Experience in running experiments
- Strong understanding of the full marketing funnel and driving ROI
- Motivated, team-player, hands-on with excellent communication skills
- Experience working within a Tech- and Start-up/scale-up environment, preferably with a SaaS product
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of display and social media ads is a plus
What we Offer:
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by dedicated colleagues
- The opportunity to make an impact from day one and grow within the company
- Weekly lunches & monthly dinners
- Monthly neck- and shoulder massages
- A competitive salary and a pension plan from your first day
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.