Are you a Payroll Administrator who is looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Then this is the job opportunity for you!
Our client is actively seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their dynamic growing team, located in Downtown Toronto. As the Payroll Administrator, you will timely process payroll activities as well as ensure that the Service follows the compliance rules of the Canada Revenue Agency, various collective agreements, and other governing agencies.
The chosen Payroll Administrator candidate will also work as a key team player in the administrative and processing of payroll duties.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
* Produce bi-weekly payroll summaries and comparisons to the accounting system data
* Recognize and resolve inconsistencies and reconcile payroll adjustments
* Deliver complete and precise responses to payroll related requests
* Review and reconcile remittances
* Reconciliation of post payroll reviews (such as validating current and previous pay deductions, over and under reports and others as required)
* Coordination and testing of any upgrades, new releases and other customs installed for office systems.
* Help within the payroll department on usage of the payroll system
* Process employee payroll documentation received daily from internal groups
* Ensure that all documentation received is accurate and complete
* Enter payroll data into system
* Receive notices of garnishment, third party remittances, and support orders, and prepare responses as required.
* Prepare ROE’s for terminated employees, leaves of absence, maternity, and parental leaves, and upon request from employee
To succeed in this great role, you have:
* Completion or enrolment in CPA certification
* Post-secondary education or equivalent business experience in accounting
* 2 or more years of Payroll processing and time attendance experience
* Skillful in Microsoft Office tools
* Knowledge of Canadian provincial and federal employment legislation
* Solid written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong time management skills to complete deadlines.
To express your interest and availability for consideration, please reach out to Nina Koebel at [email protected] quoting Payroll Administrator / 05090-0011509867 in the subject line of your email. We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those who meet the requirements will be contacted to move forward.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948.
Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it.
Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. Numéro de permis du Québec AP-2000503.
Job Reference : 05090-0011509867
Staffing Area : Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Call us at our branch office at416.350.2330
To apply for this job please visit www.roberthalf.ca.