Alexander Daniels are working with a well known global firm who are looking for a payroll assistant to join the team.
You will bring with you knowledge in UK payroll (NI, TAX, SMP) as well as being a team player. Due to the urgency of this role current experience in the following key responsibilities is essential.
You will report directly into the payroll manager who leads by example and very supportitive.
- Have a strong technical understanding of current statutory legislation that directly relates to the Payroll function, including Tax, NI, and other statutory payments.
- Manage the Service Delivery of the Payroll team ensuring that all work activities are achieved to the required standards and objectives
- Responsible for the reporting to third parties i.e. HMRC, Pensions and Benefit providers
- Responsible for accurate and timely input of Payroll data, this includes processing joiners, leavers, contractual changes and benefits changes, via checking of team input
- Manage queries from customers (internal and external) relating to Payroll, responding with professionalism and within agreed SLA’s
- Document Payroll processes to promote consistency and autonomy
- Effectively plan and prioritise own workload
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.