Founded in 1926, Publicis Groupe is now the 3rd largest communications group in the world. Through a powerful alchemy of creativity and technology, we are driving business transformation across the entire value chain. Our New Zealand businesses include Digitas Affinity ID, KiwiPlates, McCready Bale Media, MSL, Saatchi & Saatchi, Starcom and Zenith.
This is a 1 Year Fixed Term Contract from November 2020
As the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for processing and coordinating end-to-end payroll, including the management of all leave entitlements, benefits, all employee payment related processing & reporting.
While this role will report ultimately to the CFO the day to day interactions and relationships will be into the finance managers and finance directors of the respective business units.
This role requires strict confidentiality at all times and without exception. You are expected to have and maintain the highest integrity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Centralise and optimise the payroll and reporting function across disciplines.
- Responsible for updating and enhancing our cross-functional payroll infrastructure to maximize efficiencies and end user experience
- Calculating and coordinating payment of Payroll Tax, Kiwisaver, etc.
- Reconcile ADP to end of month Journal (part of payroll rec on the 15th) at month end.
- Accurately maintain agency salary actual costs and forecast sheets (Excel) for P&L
- Pegasus Management of staff costs & annual leave.
- Preparing Headcounts, Salary Journals and People-related transactions for reporting.
- Prepare new starter pack, payroll forms, IMAC, system login and training.
- Responsible for managing intra company and intercompany people costs, Bench contracts and cross-charging templates.
- AP/Purchase orders.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- A 80 hour a month job with flexible working.
- A collaborative, fun and rewarding team culture where collaboration is key
- All the benefits of being part of a global network with a Wholeself program, Learning & Development opportunities, flexible working and an industry leading parental leave policy
- Opportunity to work with a diverse workforce across the network
- Confidential 24 hour support via our employee assistance programme.
- Keen desire and ability to interrogate a process, form a change plan and execute to optimise and drive efficiency.
- Very strong previous experience with end-to-end payroll.
- Enjoy being a member and part of a team, supporting your peers and their general administrative requirements.
- Extremely strong attention to detail & integrity in work standards.
- Ability and desire to work autonomously with limited guidance.
- Advanced Excel and modelling skills
- Strong analytical problem solving experience.
- Personable and adaptable.
- ADP system and Pegasus system experience is preferred.
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.