TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots.
TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence.
Since the company’s foundation in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices around the world. The company is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany, and employs more than 1,000 people globally.
- Oversee the provision of timely and accurate payroll services and administration for 1000+ German based employees working closely with the local HR/Finance
- Be a contact person for employees in all questions regarding payslips, income tax, social security law and pension schemes (BAV)
- Work closely with health insurance companies, government offices and authorities
- Ensure data integrity and deliver accurate and timely reports by adhering to Finance, Auditing and general business requirements (eg vacation and bonus provisions)
- Manage the set-up of new employee information and accounts, and oversee the maintenance of employee data systems, including maintenance of payroll records and files
- Work as part of the global HR team to contribute to and develop global HR policies, processes, initiatives and services
- Solid and proven experience in German payroll operations and end-to-end payroll in a similar sized organization
- Payroll experience with other EMEA countries would be an advantage
- 5+ years of experience in payroll, accounting or similar roles
- Experience using Payroll software, and Microsoft suite (DATEV and Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be an advantage)
- Indepth understanding of payroll procedures, laws, taxes, insurances and best practice
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory, further languages are a plus
- Precise attention to detail
- A hands-on person with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with accounting software, word processing and spreadsheets
- Contract location would be Göppingen
- Until the COVID-19 related restrictions are lifted, we will remain in the home-office work-mode. Afterwards we will keep flexible work arrangements and home office option up to 50%
- Grab the opportunity to provide active input on a fast-growing company and TeamViewer product downloaded and used thousands of times every day, all around the world
- It’s all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback
- Enjoy an attractive workplace with modern equipment within a dynamic company that enjoys continuous, healthy growth
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from more than 70 countries and speak more than 40 languages
- Benefit from learning opportunities – internal & external
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.