As a global technology company and leading provider of a connectivity platform, TeamViewer enables remote access, control, management, monitoring and repair of devices of all kinds – from laptops and cell phones to industrial machines and robots.
Against the background of global megatrends such as the rapid spread of internet-enabled devices, increasing process automation and new, location-independent forms of work, TeamViewer has set itself the goal of proactively shaping digital change and continuously developing new technologies such as augmented reality, artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things for product innovations to use.
Since the company was founded in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices worldwide.
- Solid and proven experience in German payroll and end-to-end payroll in an organization of similar size
- Fluency in German and English is compulsory, other languages are an advantage
- Experience with payroll processes in EMEA countries is an advantage
- 5+ years of experience in payroll, accounting or a similar role
- Experience in dealing with payroll programs and Microsoft Suite (DATEV, Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be an advantage)
- In-depth understanding of payroll processes, laws, taxes, insurance, and best practices
- Careful and detail-oriented approach
- Hands-on mentality with the desire to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Ability to develop effective working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Good knowledge of accounting, word processing and spreadsheet programs
- The place of work is Berlin
- We will work in the home office model until the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted and will then enable flexible working hours with the home office option of up to 50%
- Take the opportunity to actively participate in a dynamic company and the TeamViewer product, which is downloaded and used thousands of times every day – worldwide
- Enjoy an attractive workplace with modern equipment in a dynamic company that is enjoying continuous and healthy growth
- We live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from more than 70 countries and speak more than 40 languages
- Actively benefit from internal and external learning opportunities
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.