We’re Australia’s leading specialists in CX consultancy and services.
We help grow client revenue, improve customer experience and reduce costs.
We do this by combining the most energetic and confident culture in the industry with the most sophisticated CX solutions available anywhere in the world.
By making the customer experience more personalised and more human. By giving customers more control over what help they need, when they need it. By giving the brands we work for a voice that reflects who they are.
We’re a purpose driven business and our mission is clear. We endeavour to create experiences that people love, by revolutionising the way they connect and communicate with brands.
This role plays an important part in our Quality Assurance process, and aims to ensure that all sales and operational staff represent TSA and their clients in a manner that is compliant with internal standards, as well as individual client procedures and legislation.
What can you expect from us?
• Competitive salary package
• Graveyard and rotating shifts
• Night Differential pay and transportation allowance offered
• Office based set-up
• HMO coverage with free dependent
• Life Insurance Coverage
• Australian Telco Account with the chance to grow with major partnerships in Australia and in the Philippines
Who are we?
TSA is an Australian-owned business specialising in helping companies acquire, retain and grow their consumer customer bases. We represent some of the country’s largest brands, across eight call centres in Australia and internationally.
We are currently looking for superstars to join our vibrant and energetic team! At TSA, not only are we customer inspired, but we are also about making you feel valued and appreciated. Here are a few work perks we have put in place to help motivate our team:
Competitive salary rates, with fantastic rewards structure
We promote within the company! Look no further to take the next step in your career
Fun, rewarding environment with “fire-downs”, VIP Awards Nights, annual Rewards and Recognition
What will a normal day look like?
You will manage opportunities from agent recordings and other data captured through TSA Way driven methods and processes, saving customers by understanding innovation points and offering value added solutions that will drive brand loyalty and advocacy for Telstra. You will also be required to:
- Navigate through multiple systems to review voice recordings or data sets
- Fulfil assessment records and identify opportunities
- Work a rotating roster, Monday – Sunday, 4:30pm – 1am (potential weekend and overtime shifts)
- Work towards achievable Quality Assurance targets and KPIs
- Provide class leading customer experiences
- If you have previous QA experience, love technology and are looking to kick-start your career, you could be just the person we are looking for.
To fit right in, here’s who you should be
• Must have at least 6 month Quality Assurance experience in a BPO setting
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills, an asset
• Effective communication, organizational and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work plan and organize
• Applicants who supported Telstra in other companies are subject for rehire eligibility check*
• Priority will be given to successful applicants with valid NBI clearance and government numbers.
• Online applications preferred
Hit the I’m Interested button to apply!
For priority processing, access this link: https://smrtr.io/4sJMw
Can you think of a highly suitable referral? Select Refer a friend now!
*Terms & Conditions apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.