Our technology department is building systems that serve the best customers in the world – our customers. Our platform uses some of the most cutting-edge technologies available.
We have built most of our systems on open-source technologies. We use Linux, PHP, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, Apache, Nginx and more (you can even help us figure out what else!).
If you are enthusiastic about writing excellent quality code and love solve challenging problems and have solid experience doing so then this is a great opportunity for you.
- Design and architect front and back-end software solutions
- Lead and perform software development efforts that align with business strategy and day to day priorities.
- Lead technical collaboration within the technology organization, ensuring appropriate focus and outcomes on deliverables
- Analyze data to support the design and implementation of software releases and needed break fix resolutions
- Support 3rd party solutions as needed with data exchange efforts, API work and needed data management reviews.
- Meet defined performance metrics associated with development activities, tracking time, objectives and outcomes as applicable.
Required technical skills and experience:
- Ability to accurately scope, estimate, and deliver new web development projects on time is essential
- PHP (Laravel)
- HTML & CSS (Bootstrap)
- Strong Understanding of MVC Frameworks, CRM / ERP experience
- Proficient with REST APIs
- Comfortable working on your own and with team members
- Ability to perform functional, device, and browser testing prior to internal reviews
Benefits that are awaiting you:
- Compensation in direct correlation to your knowledge and talent
- Comfortable and cozy atmosphere
Unlimited opportunities for self-realization:
- Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team made up from best of the best
- Creative Environment where You will never be bored at work again!
- Very flexible schedule
- Remote position
Does this sound interesting to you? Do you consider yourself a great fit for this position and like to meet us? You are almost there!
Press “I’m interested” and submit your application. We would love to see in comments an explanation of why we should hire you for this position.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.