Adecco is looking for an Order Picker/Flex Worker to join our client’s team located in Burnaby BC. Our Client is a North American Leader in the Survival Technology industry.
Our Client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, a fantastic working environment, as well as an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
order picker/flex worker (6:00AM-2:30PM mon-fri)
- moving boxes
- wrapping pallets
- general warehouse
- Grade 12 Education or equivalent
- Experienced Order Picker
- Reach Truck certification and experience
- Ability to handle and lift 50lbs; consistent of Standing, Kneeling and walking
- Good computer skills and mathematical aptitude
- Ability to converse in Basic English
- Ability to follow verbal and/or written work instructions and techniques
- Good work ethic, honest, patient, reliable and careful
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Willingness to learn and accept cross-training to multiple operations
- Ability to work in a self-sufficient environment
- Ability to adapt and work well in a continuously changing environment
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is considered an asset
Should this Order Picker/Flex Worker position interest you, please apply today!
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Adecco’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants will need to make their needs known in advance to their Adecco representative.
To apply for this job please visit www.adecco.ca.