Tesco Bengaluru: We are a multi-disciplinary team creating a sustainable competitive advantage for Tesco by standardising processes, delivering cost savings, enabling agility, providing cutting-edge technological solutions and empowering our colleagues to do ever more for our customers.
With cross-functional expertise in Global Business Services and Retail Technology & Engineering, a wide network of teams and strong governance we reduce complexity thereby offering high quality services for our customers.
Tesco Bengaluru, established in 2004 to enable standardisation and build centralised capabilities and competencies, makes the experience better for our millions of customers worldwide and simpler for over 4,40,000 colleagues.
- Define the enterprise architecture for Tesco
- Define a target enterprise architecture that will improve our business for customers and colleagues in line with our business and Technology strategy and plans
- Identify organizational requirements for the resources structures and cultural changes necessary to support the delivery of the enterprise architecture
- Identify the optimal approach to deliver Tesco business strategy while simplifying the
- Technology landscape increasing agility and reducing the cost of ownership of Technology (1-5 year time horizon)
- Define our overall Technology approach to inform and guide the architecture for development programmes
- Shape new business and operating models
- Shape the Tesco business and Technology plans through our understanding of business and technology
- Set the boundaries and standards to be adopted for cross-functional or architecturally significant projects and programmes.
- Analyse industry technology and market trends to identify impacts and opportunities for Tesco
- Maintain the Enterprise model
- Provide a framework and tools for effective architecture
- Develop maintain and communicate the enterprise architecture model and repository
- Build architecture capability within Tesco
- Create and operate an effective community to engage and educate Technology in enterprise and solution architecture
- Govern the architecture
- Guide Technology to deliver simple flexible and secure solutions
- Lead and facilitate the creation of governing principles and policies to guide solution decision making
- Operate the architecture review governance and exception processes
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.