AIR CHARTER SERVICE
Movie stars, musicians, models, athletes and executives all use private jets and helicopters for their flights, but have you ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes? Who finds the plane “from the picture” and ensures its readiness on the apron while waiting for passengers? The answer is people like us.
Our VIP charter department offers helicopters and private jets for everything from business meetings to fashion shows. Every day sets us new tasks, our development and planned expansion of the business leads to the emergence of vacancies for novice talented specialists who are ready to become part of our team.
By joining us, you will start your career as an intern. An experienced broker will be assigned as your mentor. For the first 12 months, you will work closely with your mentor in the workplace as you work, and you will also complete a best-in-class training program.
Also, during this period, you will travel to airports to accompany flights, you will personally see how to ensure the departure of a charter flight without delays. You will also learn all about how to create your own customer base, which aircraft can carry how many passengers, and how to organize a charter flight.
- Creation of a client base, search for new clients using “cold calls”, networking and work with online applications.
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in the aviation industry and the aircraft chartering process
- Building long-term profitable relationships with both customers and suppliers.
- Management of a charter flight from the processing of the request until the end of the flight.
- Flight tracking / control of departures (including after hours).
- Travel and private jet travel.
- Ability to achieve the required sales figures.
- Hard work and a willingness to be flexible, this is not a job from 09:00 to 18:00.
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in English (Upper-intermediate and higher).
- Resistance to stress along with the ability to work under pressure.
- A valid international passport.
- 31 vacation days per year.
- Corporate cellular communications.
- VHI from the second year of work.
- Work in a new modern office in the center of St. Petersburg.
- Career opportunities.
- A friendly, fun and engaging work environment surrounded by the best experts in the industry.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.