PILMICO FOODS CORPORATION
Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain.
True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
- Ensures compliance of the company’s procurement policies and guidelines in all its buying activities;
- Procures services at best buy value but considering quality, availability and lead time;
- Prepares and distributes bid invitations and request for proposals/quotations;
- Receives, analyzes and evaluates bids;
- Negotiates in behalf of the company by evaluating the buying situation and makes the necessary recommendation for a buying decision;
- Prepares and awards purchase once approved, prepares contract as necessary for the awarded requirement;
- Helps maintain the company’s procurement system and trains new requisitions and extend help on procurement system related issues;
- Ensures accreditation of suppliers in the procurement system and is responsible for gathering information on the supplier;
- Monitors deliveries of all items and progress of projects services handled;
- Monitors and evaluates supplier product performance to come up with a reliable supplier/product base for current and future requirement;
- Compiles and maintains records, generates regular reports of all purchases for filing and as maybe required by management
A graduate of any College Degree, preferably in any business, administrative or engineering degree
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• With at least 2 years working experience on either manufacturing operations, warehousing, logistics or HR/Admin
• Preferably has Procurement experience
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
1. Advance skills Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
2. Strong analytical skills
3. Excellent communications skills, strong people skills, team player.
4. Integrity and high sense of urgency.
5. Ability to travel.
6. Superb numerical knowledge.
7. Knowledge in government regulations (e.g. DOLE regulations) pertaining to manpower outsourcing
8. Language: English (other languages are a plus).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.