About the Organisation :
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids.
To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Mumbai! We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit.
If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting journey.
Job Title: Producer
**Note**: Final Designation / Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings
As a Producer for VR games, you will be responsible for leading a team of artists, designers and programmers while also collaborating with other Ubisoft studios worldwide.
Working in Mumbai Studio, as part of the Studio Leadership, you will participate into the hiring, building, driving and executing the game’s production by collaborating closely with other international studios.
You will use your experience and proven track record to achieve the production objectives and to ensure that the team members remain inspired, committed and highly motivated to deliver a benchmark VR experience.
Your mission if you choose to accept it:
- Build the core team and advance team’s skillsets by working closely with the key stakeholders.
- Manage a cross-functional production team in order to deliver incredibly compelling, high-production value game features.
- Plan and oversee the execution, following the high-level roadmap set by the Executive Producer and the project Leads.
- Diffuse the vision of the game set with the stakeholders among the development team.
- Develop high-level schedules, plan resources and assign them properly to ensure release quality & timing.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the quality of our game, the productivity of our teams and the efficiency of our processes.
- Identify issues and risk mitigation’s to reduce impact on the content, schedule and/or quality and initiate contingency plans whenever necessary.
- Be an advocate of Agile methodology.
Qualifications & Eligibility criteria
· 5+years’ experience in a Producing role in the game industry.
· Strong project management skills: fluent with Agile methodology and good knowledge of Jira.
· Strong managements and mentorship skills.
· Experience managing cross functional teams.
· Strong ability to collaborate with international teams.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, an assertive mindset is needed to create the consensus and to make sure bold objectives are achieved.
· A good video game culture.
· Unity knowledge is a plus.
· Experience in/or a passion for VR is a big plus!
· International game projects & IP’s.
· Access to cutting-edge hardware.
· Experience using hottest internally developed game engines.
· Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.