Shipsy, we aspire to be at the forefront of technology with next-generation products that change the way logistics is managed, and positively impact millions of people. Over the past 5 years, Shipsy has gained a dominant share in the domestic logistics space with over 30% of the India courier/express industry flowing through our system.
We have also gained a foothold in international markets with companies in Saudi Arabia, UAE, North Africa, and Southeast Asia using our platform. This platform processes over 1.5 million transactions a day across these customers.
Since 2019, our new product line around International Freight has also seen tremendous traction, with the majority of top exporters of India and over 5000 SMEs already using it actively.
We are focused on solving customers’ problems around lack of visibility, the opacity of price procurement, communication with various stakeholders in the ecosystem along with the ease of payments and financing which could drive this industry at a faster pace. We are over a 120 member team now, with offices in 3 locations – Gurgaon (HO), Mumbai, and Bangalore.
Our team is comprised of excellent individuals from top institutes across the country like IITs, IIITs, NITs with experience in Big Data, Software Architecture, ML, AI, Robotics, Blockchain. In combination, we have previously worked at Samsung Korea, MIT Media Labs, CMU Robotics, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Samsung Research, GE Research, Qualcomm Research, etc. and have also been entrepreneurs.
We have numerous research publications and patents. The core team has computer scientists, electrical engineers from IIT Delhi and Madras, and this core tech focus would contribute tremendously to your learning.
We also have some very good employee benefits such as the scholarship program and more that will further enhance your learning. We serve clients from across various industries and geographies, and pride in having a young, energetic, diverse team. An exciting, results-driven, growth-oriented role with an opportunity to guide our fastest-growing product to the next level.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
● Measuring and monitoring the product or service performance as well as presenting
product-related consumer, market, and competitive intelligence
● Contributes to the work environment of the Product Management team, which drives the
● Data modeling on the products of the business as well as of the target markets in order to
bring about an understanding of the relations between the product and the target market.
● Ensures proper data point is being tracked to keep a check on the health of the product
● Monitor the market, competitor activities, and make recommendations that will be used
in key decision making
● Develops or adopts research tools, sources, and methods that further support and
contribute to the business’s product marketing management intelligence.
● Evaluate technologies and identify opportunities to innovate and improve our features
Work Experience :
● Relevant work experience of 2 years or more.
● Hands-on with analytics tools like Google Analytics, segment, firebase, Metabase, etc.
● Proficiency in SQL and other statistical analysis tools
● Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative
and a fast-paced environment.
● Comfort with new technology and thinking outside the box to develop and implement
short and long-term creative solutions.
● Ability to write product requirements document and specifications
● Experience in interacting with engineering teams.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
● Master in Analytics, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
Skills and Competencies: Analytical skills, Tableau, Funneling, Customer segmentation, GA,
The segment, Firebase, Metabase, etc
- Free breakfast, dinner and snacks at the office
- Monthly team outings, e.g., laser tag, paintball, football, trampoline etc.
- Quarterly team parties and annual offsite
- Company sponsored enrolment worth 40K annually to online learning resources like Coursera, edX etc.
- International trip vouchers for top performers
- Company sponsored asset purchase worth 50K
- Games in office – Mini golf, pool, foosball
- Regular tech seminars
Our hiring principles
- We don’t care about the stack you’ve worked upon, we look good understanding of fundamentals.
- We look for depth in the work experience. Our tech stack consists of almost all the latest technologies and we expect people to learn fast and acquire sufficient depth.
- We look for people passionate about technology and are good team players.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.