Adecco is looking for Production Workers a busy growing company in the Markham area.
Positions are to start as soon as possible!
Location: 404 & Major Mackenzie
Duration: Temporary to permanent
Pay rate: $15/hr to start + 4%
- You will produce and assembly health products within plant
- assembly of products using established production procedures, following safety protocol and adhering to company’s quality standards
- Demonstrates ability to meet production standards on specific assignments within required time
- Perform other duties such as; gluing, trimming plastic and foam moldings, trim excess posting/padding using scissors or cutting tool
- Maintains good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned space
- Performs all assignments in accordance with safety specifications, instructions, and requirements
- Responsible for safety and quality throughout production
- Follows all company policies and procedures
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+yrs experience Manufacturing/Production environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Understand plant safety guidelines and pass all required safety training
- Must be able to understand verbal and written instructions
- Troubleshoot problems and report issues
- Must work well in team environment
- CSA Safety shoes are required
- Cleared criminal background clearance is a pre-requisite
- Ability to be on feet up to 8-12 hours per shift
- Use of hands and fingers to perform job function
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend and climb
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Well-motivated with an energetic “can-do” attitude
If you are interested in the Production Associates apply by clicking the Apply Now button
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Adecco’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants will need to make their needs known in advance to their Adecco representative.
To apply for this job please visit www.adecco.ca.