BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers.
These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries.
As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
Reporting directly to the Industrial Director of the factory, you will be responsible for the daily management of production operations while ensuring compliance with all labor, safety, environmental and corporate policies and regulations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Guarantees the execution of the Production plan respecting Safety, Quality, Costs and Lead time.
- Manages workshop managers and maintenance manager.
- Ensures human ressources adequation to the production plan (skills and number)
- Drives continuous improvement
- Contributes to HSE standards and procedures repect
- Proposes processes for the future
- Defines and manages the area project portfolio
- Follows and improves main KPI’s (safety, production performance, quality, OEE, scrap)
- Attends to the plant ComEx
- Safety : number of LTI’s, number of safety improvement actions / production workshop
- Quality : scrap%, customer claims
- Costs : productivity, opex, capex
- Production plan adherence
- OEE and productivity improvements financial impacts
- Capex budget 1.5M€ / year
- Manages 60 to 80 people
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (injection molding, mechanic)
- From 5 to 10 years of experience as Production/Manufacturing Manager
- Lean Manufacturing implementation experience
- Project management skills
- French mother tongue with good practice of English (professional and technical)
- Good command of Microsoft Office
- Technical acumen and passionate about technical aspects
- Proven management skills and team player attitude
- Organized, relentless, capable to identify priorities