VIVANT is the first wine experience platform streaming Live Experiences® from wine regions around the world. Members meet the most interesting people in wine and discover the world’s best tasting cuvées made free of pesticides and herbicides, with respect for consumers and the environment.
Expert wine advisors host each live experience and teach how to assess wines with the platform’s groundbreaking Interactive Tasting Method®. Advisors are available to answer questions, anywhere, anytime.
Blending engaging interaction, personalized education, and lively entertainment, VIVANT brings together winemakers, wine lovers, and wine educators committed to a sustainable future.
Founded in 2019, VIVANT has offices in Europe, the United States and Asia. Join the movement at www.vivant.eco. Our name, VIVANT, reflects our passion for great tasting wines and our commitment to living systems, clean air, clean water, healthy soils, and human health.
As a Production Photographer at VIVANT, you will be part of our Production Team responsible for the development, presentation, and creation of photography placed across our online experiences and marketing campaigns.
Together with the Senior Production Photographer, the visual assets you create will be used in our Live Experiences app, Experience Kits, website, email, print, social, and paid media.
As a successful candidate, you possess a sharp eye, a strong creative thinking, and strong attention to styling and branding. In your role, you will travel to different locations, work alongside VIVANT’s internal creative and design teams, stakeholders, and producers.
In This Role, You Will
- Technical support to the photographic process for our online experience platform and marketing campaigns from art direction, production schedules, production, post-production, and asset management
- Collaborate with the Senior Production Photographer and across-functional partners in marketing, product management, scriptwriters, UX designers, studio managers, and production coordinators to capture the visual essence of our experiences, wine advisors, partner producers, and members in photography
- Provide photographic solutions for marketing materials such as paid, email, social, marketing landing pages, site/app refreshes, and print.
- Develop your knowledge of photographic techniques, trends, and tools including software and hardware
- Proactively solve problems and seek out opportunities to better our visual communication
- Elevate and evolve our brand aesthetics while supporting overall brand direction
- 5+ years of experience in a photography studio
- University degree in Art, Design, Photography or other equivalent fields
- Complete fluency in English as a first or second language
- Strong understanding of photography creative and production process, production timelines, budgets and needs to ensure a successful production workflow and output
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated complete understanding of color theory and color relationships, typographic, perspective, and space relationships.
- Willingness to travel often to production locations
- Smart: We possess the intellect needed to innovate and execute
- Spirited: We have boundless energy and passion for our work and life
- Confident: We bring a can-do attitude to get the job done
- Open-Minded: We are open to alternative approaches and types of people
- Fun: We enjoy sharing a bottle of wine with each other, anytime
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.