Help build life saving ventilators and health equipment in a clean and health focused manufacturing setting. You can be a part of the solution with this production worker job just 10kms north east of Aurora, ON.
Adecco is currently hiring for contract, full-time, productions workers to work at a globally known electronics manufacturing company. Get your foot in the door with our client, who values stability, offers excellent training programs for its employees and has a clean, friendly working environment.
- Pay rate: Up to $15.95/hour
- Location: Hwy 404 and Davis Drive in Newmarket, ON
- Monday to Friday 6:45am-2:45pm
- Monday to Friday 3:15pm to 11:15pm
- Job type: Full Time contract
Here’s why you should apply:
- Hires fast, pays weekly
- Grain valuable expertise and training in the electronics manufacturing field
- 4% vacation pay paid out on each weekly pay cheque
- Medical and dental benefits once qualified
- Possibility of contract extension
- Clean and safe manufacturing setting
- Free online training programs
Job responsibilities include:
- Reading and following computer prompted instructions and diagrams
- Using hand tools such as screwdrivers, rivet guns, torch wrenches, pliers, tweezers
- Picking and organizing parts by part numbers
- Standing, walking and lifting up to 35lbs throughout the shift
- Other tasks assigned by lead head/supervisor
To qualify, you should:
- Previous experience working with electronics will be considered an asset
- Previous experience hand soldering will be considered and asset
- Able to lift, carry and maneuver material or equipment (up to 35 lbs)
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, consistently bending, and being able to pull carts
- Proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required
- Attendance must be in good standing
- Comfortable communicating with a wide range of team members
If you have previously worked at Eurofase Inc, Victaulic, Omega Automatics, or Kumi Canada, we would like to speak with you.
Don’t miss out on this Production Worker job in Newmarket, ON. This is your chance to get gain experience with a global leader in electronics manufacturing and to help make a difference in a clean and friendly environment.
Apply now and you will hear back from an Adecco Recruiter soon.
As this position involves work that is subject to the Canadian Government’s Controlled Goods Program (CGP), your employment offer is conditional upon the successful completion of a security assessment by Adecco and its authorized agents, per the Controlled Goods Regulations.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Adecco’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants will need to make their needs known in advance to their Adecco representative.
To apply for this job please visit www.adecco.ca.