Production Operator includes sorting and counting of cylinders as well as processing and preparing cylinders for production. This position may be required to rotate to various stations within the warehouse.
Monday – Friday, 6 AM to 3:00 PM or 3:15 PM to 11:45 PM
Flexibility to work Overtime
- Overall operation of Automatic Filling Line.
- Doing QA/QC checks.
- Using motorized pallet jack, transports pallets and boxes to various stations within warehouse.
- Manually load CO2 filling line with cylinders and remove after completion of cycle.
- Erect boxes required for full cylinders to prepare for shipment.
Water Made Exciting!
At SodaSteam, we are growing fast and looking for problem-solvers and thought leaders that are ready to grow with us. If you have the ambition and determination, then we’ll provide the tools you need for success. We have fantastic benefits and a variety of perks that create an outstanding work environment for all our employees.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with Employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Min. 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- General understanding of warehouse functions.
- Radio Frequency Scanners and Warehouse Management experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a FAST PACE environment
- Strong work ethic.
- Must be knowledgeable in administrative/operational procedures such as; work schedules, set-ups, safety and housekeeping requirements.
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal skills, and other technical skills to properly direct, assist, and train personnel.
- Experience in Microsoft Office required including Word and Excel.
- Ability clear criminal background check required.
To apply for this job please visit corp.sodastream.com.