Palo Alto Networks®
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better.
We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As the Services Scoping Consultant, you will scope services sales opportunities as part of the pre-sales delivery cycle.
This includes conducting scoping calls with sales teams and customers to put forward a services proposal to meet customer’s requirements.
You will be supporting a large number of Account teams and will provide world-class customer service.
- Respond to Service scope requests quickly. In conjunction with the opportunity team, define requirements, level of effort, and deliverables
- Leverage your knowledge of the Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform to understand customer’s goals and outcomes expected with services
- Create scope and deliverables for Statement of Work (SoW)
- Deliver proposed Build of Materials (BoM) and SoW to Account Teams and when required present proposal to customers
- Minimize our exposure and risk on all opportunities
- Ensure opportunity documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Track and report progress and metrics on a weekly basis
- Handle large volume of scoping requests by being meticulous in your communications and documentation of each request
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, business, or equivalent education/training/experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience with network/security solutions and technologies
- Solid understanding of internetworking, LAN, and WAN technologies
- Good understanding of Internet protocols and applications
- Have one of more of the following industry certifications: CISSP, CCNA, CNSE, JNCIE-SEC, PCNSE
- Practical knowledge of routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform
- Knowledge of network infrastructure based security appliances, including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches is a plus
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Solid organizational skills including tool utilization (spreadsheets, Salesforce.com), information collection, attention to detail, and prioritization
- Strong interpersonal skills including appreciation and the ability to elicit collaboration from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, customers, and other departments
- Flexible to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines; able to promptly and expertly react to project adjustments and alterations
- Experience with Google’s G Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides) is a plus
Our Professional Services team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients pre-sale. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves.
As threats and technology evolve, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised. But you won’t wait for them to be raised, you’ll seek them out, too. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.