This position functions as a Program Lead for Patient Services (PS). This position is responsible for monitoring both internal and vendor Patient Services Calls for overall agreement with the Patient Services Call Center Quality program and/or approach to Call Quality, as well as gathering strategic insights for overall business development and improvement.
This position is responsible for working cross departmentally and externally to develop and maintain Patient Services Quality standards, and building relationships within Patient Services to execute the Patient Services Call Quality Program.
Additionally, this position leads and conducts Strategic Call Monitoring Plans to deliver key insights to the overall state of the business.
This position will report results on Quality monitors and makes suggestions for improvements, collaborating with team members to consistently exceed quality monitoring objectives while continually improving the customer experience.
The position is also responsible for conducting Monitoring as assigned, providing written coaching/feedback notes and Quality discussions during team meetings if needed.
This position will make recommendations to PS Compliance on escalations, new or updated Talking Points/DPs, and policies.
This position is responsible to complete compliance related monitoring, and additional monitoring plans for cause. This position Lastly, the responsibilities include facilitating operations-focused quality management needs/projects such as monitoring coverage, calibrations, new hire support, comparative evaluations, appeals, etc.
- 2-4 years’ experience within Call Center industry
- Ability to produce clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to influence and facilitate effective outcomes without authority
- Familiarity with Call Center Quality Initiatives
- Strong Data Analytical skills, ability to synthesize data trends and reports into cohesive outcomes and recommendations
- Strong ability to identify/suggest changes to the team using analytics to support recommendations.
- Experience in the implementation of changes in processes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Ability to demonstrate critical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to synthesize and trend data and make improvement suggestions
- Strong attention to detail and compliance mindset
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.