CROWN CONSULTING, INC.
Founded in 1989, Crown CI applies engineering, information solutions, and analytics expertise to assist government and industry in enhancing performance and planning for future challenges.
Specializing in the field of aviation, CCI has earned a reputation for forging system and service solutions based on analytic rigor and real-world perspectives – as reflected in contributions to challenging programs with the FAA and NASA.
Today, the company is at the forefront in integrating Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) into the National Airspace System – advancing FAA efforts – as well as the initiatives of North Carolina and New York State – to introduce UAS technology to serve a host of public and commercial purposes safely.
Crown offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits start on the first day of employment along with generous PTO accrual and aggressive 401K employer match.
Crown was voted as “One of the DC region’s Top Workplaces in 2020”.
Program management analyst to support a busy FAA Program Office in planning, designing and coordinating Aviation Safety projects. This position involves providing program management support to technical working groups and the Program Office.
- Prepare for meetings (with client, team, etc.) by developing agendas and identifying and creating materials needed (briefings, handouts, minutes, etc.) and facilitating sessions
- Develops meeting notes and minutes
- Administer and lead team collaboration tools (MS Teams and Zoom)
- Implement changes to templates, plans, processes, and procedures based on the recommendations identified and approved
- Supports the project staff by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc.
- Maintain program SharePoint site; assist in design updates
- Develop reports, manuals, spreadsheets, and presentation materials
- Maintains program documentation
- Skilled in quality reviews of deliverables
- Share information and ensure open communications between various teams within the project
- BA/BS in business, management, or related field; At least eight (8) years of experience project administration
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees
- U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident
- Able to obtain Public Trust clearance
- Excellent organizational skills with flexibility to multi-task
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office suite (including Excel, Word, Power Point) and SharePoint
- Demonstrated strong writing skills
- Excellent verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively on the phone and in person
- Ability to learn quickly and grasp key technical and program elements
- Must be customer-oriented, calm and present a positive, professional image
- Must be able to telework from home (high speed internet and telephone)
- FAA experience, especially in aviation safety programs
Visit: www.crownci.com for additional information on our company.
Crown is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, age, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Persons unable to complete an online application should contact Crown HR for assistance at (703) 650-0663 ext 3059.
Crown is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.