Who we are
Miratech is a global IT services and consulting company that brings together global enterprise innovation and start-up innovation. Today we support digital transformation for the largest enterprises on the planet.
Our highly professional team achieves success with 99% of IT projects in financial, telecommunication and technology domains since Miratech inception in 1989.
Technical complexity is our passion, stability is our standard, friendly work environment is our style. We empower our employees to grow together with the company, to achieve ambitious goals, to be a part of international relentless team which helps the visionaries to change the world.
We are helping Enterprise company to pass digital transformation project in customer experience area. Our brand has good reputation inside and they recommended us to other business buyer in financial area. Our goal is in area of development business with the client.
What You’ll Do
- Fulfill Miratech commitments given to the clients in a profitable way
- Client demand identification and up-sale process leading within existing engagement/frameworks.
- Set delivery focus in according to Business targets and priorities;
- Identify delivery risks, manage or escalate them to proper level.
- Develop subordinated team to the level required
- 3 years of program management, department director or equivalent experience.
- Minimal of 3 years managing specifically enterprise wide technology transformation and innovation
- Strong experience with Customer experience software and Genesys products particularly.
- Successful experience with outsourcing development from client side or subcontractor side.
- Written and verbal communication presentation skills.
- Focus on Customer’s success in Professional Service engagements.
- Experience with remote / international project team management.
- Ability to understand commercial business needs, and manage different stakeholders.
- Successful delivery experience with multiple involved parties
- Strong career opportunities for professionals
- A variety of international projects and mobility across projects
- Professional development support
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves
- Flexible work schedule with a possibility for teleworking
- Corporate health insurance program
- Foreign languages classes and communication with native speakers
- Corporate mobile service compensation in case there’s business need
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions
- Sport room, children room
- In-house canteen or kitchen, free fruit
- Corporate, social and cultural events
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.