CloudMoyo is the partner of choice for solutions at the intersection of cloud, analytics, and AI. As a leading cloud and analytics partner for Microsoft, we bring together powerful business intelligence (BI) capabilities using the Azure data platform to help modern enterprises define their path to the cloud, transform complex data into actionable insights, and modernize their data landscape.
Headquartered in Bellevue, WA, with an innovation center in Pune, India, and a presence in Kansas City, CloudMoyo is poised to help intelligent enterprises build innovative solutions and stay ahead in the disruption cycle. Our proven track record includes developing enterprise solutions for Fortune 1000 companies such as Microsoft and Kansas City Southern.
Here at CloudMoyo, we are driven by our values of FORTE, which stands for Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and Execution. We strongly believe that our expertise is founded on the efforts of our employees, who reflect our FORTE values in their work.
Our workplace culture is driven by unshakable commitment to building a world-class workplace for all employees, one characterized by meaningful interactions, flat hierarchy, challenging assignments, opportunities to grow with the best in the field, and exciting rewards and benefits.
If you’re a talented, hard-working, and fun-loving person looking to grow in this role, then CloudMoyo may be a great fit for your next professional adventure.
- Manage product implementations and take ownership of project management including customer relationship, planning and financials.
- Manage a team of Lead Functional and Senior Functional consultants engaged in product implementations across multiple projects and geographies.
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions that effectively address key implementation objectives within the bounds of scope, schedule and effort.
- Manage system configuration and deployment activities across multiple engagements.
- Build and foster internal consulting capability within the implementation team across different domains and industries.
- Contribute to product roadmap through active feedback from customers and implementation experience.
- Champion company policies and processes and ensure their adherence within the team.
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is highly preferred.
- Experience in managing at least 5 full life cycle enterprise application implementations with end to end responsibility for program/project management.
- Possess a deep understanding of the various phases of project management including initiating, planning, execution, monitoring & control and closure.
- Demonstrate good understanding of SDLC, project management and implementation methodologies and their application
- Familiar with project planning tools such as MS Project for devising detailed project plans, project monitoring and progress tracking.
- Must have direct client engagement experience over multiple end-to-end implementations.
- Acumen to correctly interpret trends, patterns from available data and formulate effective strategies and actions in achieving program/project objectives.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with client counterparts.
- B1 visa is MUST.
Candidate must possess an engineering degree from a reputed institute. Having an MBA in a related field will be a distinct advantage.
Benefits of Working @CloudMoyo
- Competitive compensation
- Family insurance. Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- Free meals
- Cab facilities
- Interest-free soft loans
- Education benefits
- Flexible hours
- Subsidized day care
- One-year Maternity leave
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.