OfficeTeam currently staffing for a skilled Project Coordinator for a client in Downtown Toronto. In this temporary position, you will be responsible for supporting the implementation and evaluation of the project and to ensure that all project deliverables are executed on time, within scope and budget.
What you get to do every single day
– Analyzing data, developing reports, proofreading and editing documents, and preparing presentations
– Requesting further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
– Helping maintain project deliverable schedules by organizing team meetings and communication per project specifications to support Project Managers
– Distributing project information to key partners
– Conducting research online for information
– Creating written records of meetings and maintaining task and progress records
– Planning travel and accommodation details for training seminars, conferences and additional project-related events
– Supporting project teams by providing administrative, technical and clerical support
– 2 to 5 years of related experience managing complex, large scale projects
– Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
– Skill in Microsoft Office Suite applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
– Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
– Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
– Knowledge of database and file management
– Project Management Certificate
OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field.
We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. Numéro de permis du Québec AP-2000503.
Job Reference : 05090-0011552433
Staffing Area : Office & Administrative
Call us at our branch office at416.350.2010
To apply for this job please visit www.roberthalf.ca.