ABOUT INFINITUM EDUCATION
Infinitum Education is a UK based education technology startup backed by the University of Oxford. The vision of Infinitum Education is to equip emerging and future leaders, entrepreneurs and professionals with the dynamic skills, toolkits and learning opportunities by leveraging some of the brightest minds in the world.
The name Infinitum was inspired by the Latin word ad-infinitum meaning “to infinity”. This aligns with our principle belief that the power of knowledge is endless and is the most important factor in creating a positive social change for future generations to come.
The ‘Oxford University Innovation’ connection
Founded in 2017, Infinitum Education was set up in Oxford as a member of the incubator business development programme for Oxford University academics run by the University of Oxford’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Oxford University Innovation, and continues to be supported by its shareholder, Oxford University Innovation.
Explore knowledge from its inception
Our academics are engaged in cutting-edge research that will influence and change businesses and systems worldwide. They bring their new findings straight into the classroom, where debates and discussions will challenge conventions and foster an entrepreneurial mindset.
A world-leading team
Infinitum Education’s team hails from the world’s best universities and institutions. These include the University of Oxford, University of Cambridge and Harvard. Our speakers and advisors are award-winning performers who have held leadership roles within their fields of expertise and are members of the faculty at the Said Business School, University of Oxford.
Connect with a global network
Our mentors and coaches are influencing, leading, and innovating around the globe. We want our students and training participants to connect with the world’s leading minds. We believe that to be the best, you must learn from the best.
Infinitum Education is looking for qualified tutors for its Introduction to Project Management online course. Introduction to Machine Learning is a 2-week course with 18 hours of live online learning supplemented with weekly assessments and pre and post readings. Please note that 1.5-hour online classes will be held twice a week.
The course will be taught entirely online through Infinitum Education’s Learning Management System. Theoretical concepts will be covered in online classes with a focus on solving practical problems and case studies.
If you are driven by a greater vision to make a positive change through the power of high-quality education, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Deliver an introductory course on Project Management to students globally
- Prepare appropriate course curriculum with support from Infinitum Education’s world-class academics for 6 hours of live online teaching
- Develop or source 12 hours of assignments as well as pre and post reading materials for the course participants
- Undergraduate/postgraduate degree (in related discipline) from a recognized UK or US higher education institution
- Minimum 1 year of industry experience
- 1 – 2 years of teaching/tutoring experience
What We Expect
Our culture encourages and rewards intellectual rigor, decisiveness, and conviction. We look for individuals who have a strong academic and industry experience with a demonstrated interest in the ed-tech industry. We expect that,
- You are a highly motivated and results-oriented individual
- You are trustworthy, responsible and always deliver high-quality results
- You have the ability to work independently and as part of a team with a high degree of flexibility
- You have good problem solving, time management, verbal and written communication skills
- You’ll also have good judgment, keep all shared information confidential and deliver with integrity
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.