At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality.
We are looking for a Contract to Hire Project Manager to join our growing team!
The Project Manager is responsible for the project management of people technology initiatives. This position will plan, organize, lead and control multiple projects using appropriate project management methodologies.
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Owns assigned projects throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Creates and defines development roadmaps, project plans, estimates, technical documentation, deliverable lists, project management methodology and the overall development of the project.
- Develops policies, procedures and strategies to support the achievement of the project objectives.
- Balances project time, resources and scope to ensure the projects are successful and meet business needs.
- Acts as the single point of coordination for executive sponsors, streamlines communication, ensures common understanding of development plans, facilitates change management, and implements tracking and status reporting.
- Continually aligns with the core teams to ensure business needs are addressed with the features and functionality in the final deliverables.
- Works with the development teams to ensure time estimations are accurate and communicated appropriately.
- Ensures the project’s technical documents (requirements, architecture, functional specifications, technical specifications, testing plans, training etc.) are thorough, signed off on by the stakeholders and maintained throughout the project
- Four year college degree, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years working on multiple projects simultaneously
- 2+ years leading/managing HR and/or technology projects
- Project Management process and methodology (example: waterfall, agile, scrum) experience.
- Solid analytical, problem-solving and business analysis skills
- Ability to build and management relationships across a large enterprise
- Attention to detail
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Experience utilizing ServiceNow’s Project Portfolio Management for project management a plus.
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.
No Phone Calls please.
NVI is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.