ASC Connections Ltd
Project Manager (Electrical) positions have just become available within a Manufacturing business working through a large period of growth.
Located in the Midlands and Northwest (various openings), this well-regarded business will be paying a competitive starting salary and bonus scheme to the successful Engineering professional.
Personal safety is paramount here and with this in mind, the successful professionals will have the choice to work from home and manage their own time when visiting clients.
Purpose of the Project Manager role –
- To work as part of a team, delivering solutions to clients on time and within budget. Bringing all of the elements together, from order placement to final installation and hand over.
Project Manager responsibilities include –
- Compiling contract documentation, checking customer data and required specifications.
- Checking budgets and technical information at the sales hand over stage, prior to manufacture, assisting with quotations when required.
- Scheduling of project programmes.
- Create, deploy and maintain timing schedules.
- Work closely with the design, manufacture and technical departments.
- Liaising with the clients, internal functions and sub-contractors, to help ensure the smooth running of projects.
- Ensuring the completion of the project, as to the customer requirements.
- Ensuring team complies with health and safety and other relevant regulations.
Project Manager desirable skills/experience/attributes –
- Relevant engineering education (Electrical)
- Background in areas such as – manufacturing lines, power supply, conveyor systems, automation, robotics, assembly systems, special purpose machines etc.
- Strong communication skills and commercial awareness.
- Proven track record of project management, from concept through to project completion.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.