Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
o We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
o We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
o We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
o Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
o Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that ‘our diversity makes us stronger’. We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day.
We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.
Experienced Project Manager that has led large scale business change in terms of organisational design and organisational change preferably in the FM industry.
- Develops, in conjunction with the Project Sponsor, the scope of the project.
- Ensures that the project is delivered on time, to budget and to the required project scope
- Ensures the project is effectively resourced and manages relationships with a wide range of groups
- Risk analysis
- Communicate effectively at all times with the client, client’s representative, project architect, project engineer, local authorities and all persons affected by the project
- Liaise daily with the relevant project stakeholders
- Attend and takes notes of any meetings relevant to the project, either on site or in offices.
- Develop & maintain working programme & schedules
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
- Managing project scope and change control.
- Monitor & Report project progress and performance.
- Must have nature to represent Mitie with professionalism, integrity and honesty at all times.
- Substantial experience of the full life cycle of a number of organisational change projects, involving the project management of the project and the staff / stakeholders (internal and external) working on it.
- Proactive, skilled at planning ahead as far as possible as the project progresses, checking back to plans / programmes regularly
- Strong sense of achievement; able to drive projects forward, expects good standards of work and able to overcome barriers/ solve problems.
- Organised, good at time management and prioritisation of work
- Reliable, punctual and responsible
Health and Safety responsibilities
• Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
• Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
• Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
• Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
• Ensure compliance with Mitie’s information security procedures in all activities;
• Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
• Report actual and suspected security incidents;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken.
Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.