If you have a cellphone, you have most likely interacted with us. Why are we so sure? Only last year, over the 60% of the world’s population interacted with businesses through our platform.
It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
We are just starting. In Infobip we care for people, not just employees!
Project Manager is primarily responsible for managing the implementations of Infobip solutions. The person in this role will be leading implementation projects and professional services engagements, according to agreed scope, time, and budget – all while ensuring the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
Project Manager is focused on helping customers to utilize Infobip solutions in the best possible way for their business.
From initiation through to completion, Project Manager is responsible for all stages in implementation project regarding milestones achievement, resources, escalations, change management, stakeholders, and team management.
This role should be able to manage multiple concurrent projects and work with various resources within a matrix environment, as well as providing support to sales process through scoping and recognizing opportunities for expanding the sales of professional services
Project Portfolio Management
- Manage multiple, concurrent projects ensuring quality, on-time, and on-budget implementations.
- Cost-efficiently plan and manage project resources.
- Manage expectations with the customer regarding: Project Scope, Infobip Professional Services (PS) Delivery Model,
- Stakeholder Roles and Responsibilities, Timelines, Escalation and Change Management, Communication and Risk Management Plans
- Responsible for final presentation and signoff of key milestones and deliverables (Project Kickoffs, Business Requirement Documents, Project Plans, Change Orders and Status Reports, go-live summary analysis)
- Ensure highest degree of customer satisfaction during implementation project.
Provide Pre-Sales support/Services Sales
- On demand support to the sales cycle through scoping of PS engagements and estimation
- Help to expand the sales of professional services in existing customer base.
Contribute to internal PS initiatives
- Document and introduce best PM practices and share with PS community.
- Continuously improve processes, tools, and practices across the organization
- Participate in global PS Chapter in area(s) of interest and expertise.
Focus on Continuous Development
- Participate in Continuing Education sessions
- Have an excellent overview of business, Infobip solutions, competition, and latest industry trends.
You are the right person for us, if you have:
- You are the right person for us if you have:
- Strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology.
- 8+ years of working experience in the ICT sector
- Experience working on technical projects and program management is a plus.
- Certified PMP Professional
- You can independently manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as a liaison between business units.
- You had a chance to manage multiple projects or stages of a project, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- You have worked with Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies.
- You have always had the interest to know more about best practices from Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Great command of English and you speak fluently to clients, partners, and colleagues alike.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of project management tools (Experience of working with CRM tools is a plus).
- You are constantly learning and challenging yourself about new technologies and use cases from different industries.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Infobip Pangea Campus and 2 months onboarding program in the HQ of our company, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Dollars & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, wellness spending accounts, employer paid benefits, above average vacation time, flexible work environment… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.