At BrandWhizz we focus on making sure our clients get the best results as the given experience they acquire, by balancing their reputation and brand awareness which are both important for our company.
We are looking for a talented Promotions Agent to join our company. This full-time position will be best suited for a team-spirited, skilled, and proactive person who can engage the target audience. Our ideal candidate must pay close attention to details and grasp project requirements instantly.
They will have the confidence to instruct and lead members of the Promotions team. Tablets and mobile experience mixed with the capacity of persuading are more than welcome for you to take over this job offer and be the best fit.
Salary range: $36000 – $46000 per year.
- Prospect potential customers to upsurge customer base through various sales methods, including, email marketing, door-to-door, cold calling, presentations, etc.
- Develop and uphold a solid high-trust business relationship with customers.
- Provide exceptional service and customer experience to all prospective customers, ensuring ongoing satisfaction and retention.
- Schedule appointments utilizing multiple communication channels (phone, email, marketing campaigns).
- Strive to consistently gain technical, competitive, and sales skills knowledge to stay agile and relevant in today’s business climate.
- Attend weekly/monthly sales meetings and sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate/represent brand identity and corporate position.
- Keep track of product orders, sales activities, commissions, and invoices.
- Respond promptly (within 24 hours) to both management and clients.
- Excellent analytical and business intelligence skills.
- Proficiency in working with senior executives at all levels to achieve objectives.
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Excellent organizational, negotiation, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite and QuickBooks preferred.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.